cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:43:18 GMT
Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 10:34, Marc Portier ha scritto:

> still have to get into your actual code sample though, by the way:
> could we arrange having a cvs somewhere?

How about cocoondev.org? Is the migration over? I asked Steven some
time ago about hosting the SpringPetstore block and he askde me to wait
until August.

Or would it be better to create a new module in the Apache CVS?

I'd rather avoid SF, I've had unpleasant experiences in the past.

What about a mailing list?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/