cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A Groovy Kind of Sitemap
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:13:09 GMT
Il giorno 28/lug/04, alle 20:01, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

> Subclipse runs just fine on eclipse for osx.

Last time I tried it crashed Eclipse without mercy. But I remember
seeing a blog post somewhere detailing how to properly configure it
with security and all the rest. In case I don't succeed I will bug you
:-)

BTW, is HTTPS required for write access to the repo?

>> Anyway, in order to at least do a quick checkin from the command
>> line, how is our SVN repo structured and what would be the URL where
>> to put this stuff?
>
> see, that's the beauty of SVN: nobody cares, since we can move it
> whereever we want later on ;-)

OK, I'll explore what we have and make up my mind later.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/