cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel.Vrecion" <Pavel.Vrec...@syntea.cz>
Subject RE: How to document - need help with publishing
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:20:24 GMT
I have created xml version of how-to document and I have post it through
Bugzilla.
Hopefully it is in the right format, now.
English is not my mother tongue. I would appreciate if somebody will check
my wordings. Any volunteers?

thnx

Pavel

------- Additional Comments From crossley@apache.org  2004-07-23 07:52
------- I cannot see the content unfortunately, because i do not work with
M$ word documents. The howto documents in Cocoon core documentation are in
xml format.
See the guidelines at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-author-howto.html
If you cannot manage to do that, then perhaps you can encourage someone on
the users list to help. Provide the URL to this Bugzilla issue 30253.

Your other alternative is to add the content as a separate wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/HowTos