cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel.Vrecion" <>
Subject How to document - need help with publishing
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:50:41 GMT
I know, that this subject is slightly off-topic for this mail list, but ...
I wrote a how-to document, which will be good (if you agree with me) to be
published on Cocoon web pages (Documentation - HOW-TO section).
I have not found any obvious way, how to post my small contribution.
Nevertheless I have spent full day on it, and I do not want to throw it out
of my window(s) :-).
Can anybody help me to get it on Cocoon pages? I am lost.

Pavel Vrecion

Document and example application are attached

View raw message