cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@STJUDE.ORG>
Subject RE: Session Timeout listener (was: RE: [RT] The API for the request object)
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:18:34 GMT
Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> asks:

> <Peter.Hunsberger@STJUDE.ORG> writes:
>
>     Peter> I believe you should be able define the timeout at the DB
>     Peter> (JDBC/ODBC?)  connection pool level when you define the
>     Peter> connection for the application, not?
>
> I don't know. Where would this be done? Within cocoon?

Don't see anything obvious with the code we have. I believe there may be
something in the archives.  Anyone recall?

Not sure if that would help either given your scenario; don't you still
have to manually wrap everything in a begin/end transaction and find a
way to tie the transaction id's together (which might not be that hard
with flow?)