cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:58:18 GMT
Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 15:17, Nicola Ken Barozzi ha scritto:

> As I tried to explain, as a Cocoon committer you should be able to
> experiment in a branch. As soon as the SVN conversion is over, you can
> create a butterfly branch and all Cocooon committers can work there if
> they want to.

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't a branch include all the sources from
the main trunk when you create it? If so, it isn't appropriate, since I
want to start from a clean slate.

> IMO the right thing is to ask a vote for it, and then ask infra to set
> it up as per the Cocoon PMC decision.

OK, but unless someone objects, for the moment I think we can continue
the discussion on this list, as Marc suggested.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/