cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: [Springframework-developer] Butterfly
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:15:25 GMT
I think we might have problems if we want to interact via email with
the Spring people. Here is what the mailserver responded when I
tried to send a message to does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Callback setup failed while verifying
550-Sent:     HELO
550-Response: 503 Use MAIL before RCPT
550-The initial connection, or a HELO or MAIL FROM:<> command was
550-rejected. Refusing MAIL FROM:<> does not help fight spam, disregards
550-RFC requirements, and stops you from receiving standard bounce
550-messages. This host does not accept mail from domains whose servers
550-refuse bounces.
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on

Anyone else having this problem?