cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "bernhard huber" <bernhard.hu...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Request headers
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:53:26 GMT
>     Ugo> Colin Paul Adams wrote:
>     >> <pattern name="xhtml">^.*application/xhtml\+xml.*$</pattern>
>     Ugo> Wouldn't
>     Ugo>   	<pattern name="xhtml">application/xhtml\+xml</pattern>
>     Ugo> have the same effect? I think it should.
> Yes - it does.

I was checking the header accept sent by mozilla, it says:
accept =
text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,video/x-mng,image/png,image/jpeg,image/gif;q=0.2,*/*;q=0.1

thus checking if application/xml is available you need some sort of RE,
that's the reason for using plain HeaderSelector is a bit tedious.

for the documentation, and testcase templete you will probably
need CVS access.
documentation template :
src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/selectors/header-selector.xml,
or src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/selectors/selector.template.

testcase template :
src/test/org/apache/cocoon/selection/HeaderSelectorTestCase.java,
src/test/org/apache/cocoon/selection/HeaderSelectorTestCase.xtest,

Copy HeaderSelectorTestCase.java to RegexpHeaderSelectorTestCase.java, dito
for RegexpHeaderSelectorTestCase.xtest.
Adopt RegexpHeaderSelectorTestCase.xtest replacing all HeaderSelector
occurences by RegexpHeaderSelector
Adopt RegexpHeaderSelectorTestCase.java to your header testings

Add both docu + testcase to the bugzilla

regards bernhard

--
250 MB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat, 1000 MB Online-Festplatte
Jetzt GMX TopMail kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail