cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: spam/viruses from andrew@luminas.co.uk
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:27:22 GMT
Hi Andrew,

On 22 Jul 2004, at 14:50, Andrew Thornton wrote:

> Is anybody else recieving -- what I can only assume are -- viruses
> from andrew@luminas.co.uk? I'm getting around 5-6 a day saying that
> they're being posted to cocoon-dev@apache.org. If they actually are
> going by via the mailing list, can mail from this address be blocked?

Yes, I'm receiving a significant amount of viruses that are apparently
from myself, not to mention hundreds from other people, too.

Unfortunately, if we start blocking email from addresses that the
viruses purport to be from, we'll shortly have a very very quiet
mailing list :-/

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/