cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: CForms stylesheets - use of xsl:param and xhtml
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:17:13 GMT

    Bruno> How will you do this, generate all elements with
    Bruno> xsl:element?

Yes.
At least, only those whose parent is not an html/xhtml element.

    Bruno> I wonder if that won't slow it down too
    Bruno> much... (besides reducing readability).

It isn't much less readable, and I doubt if anyone will notice the
performance difference - I think it will be very small.

    Bruno> Alternatively, wouldn't it be possible to transform the
    Bruno> html XSLs using XSL to an XHTML equivalent?

Probably. You are suggesting that this should be done as a cocoon
build-time task?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire