cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject I'm back for a short stint
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:54:40 GMT
At least as a user.

I'm going to have to throw together a "drill-down" way to print reports
for a web-service/database backed system.  I'm going to have to get my
laptop set up with Tomcat and Cocoon.  So much has changed since I last
messed with this.  Note: I have 4-5 days to be finished with the project
(start to finish).  Doesn't leave a lot of time for dilly-dallying.

Since I am coming from a fresh perspective I hope you don't mind if I
post some observations on what I have seen as far as ease of use/
performance/ etc.  I'm pretty excited on one hand, but not so crazy
about my schedule.

                 - Rich Cook