cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Downloading large files with Cocoon 2.1.5 + Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:25:46 GMT
Hi,

We need to store large files (>30MB) in a database (MS SQL). The upload
seems to work, because we've compared the filesize in db to the actual
file. But when downloading, browser (IE or Mozilla) does not succeed. IE
saves 0 bytes to disk, and Mozilla doesn't even start the download
process.

We're using the modular DatabaseAddAction for upload, and the
DatabaseReader for download.

I did another test, and tried to get Cocoon to return a large zip-file
(>30MB) with the default file reader, and it didn't work either! Has
anyone tried to return any large sources with Cocoon lately?

Any help would be great, running out of ideas and time here... :(

-Tuomo