cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Move CachedSource to core
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:59:10 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

> >Vadim Gritsenko  work:
> >

> >>And why DelayRefresher has own configuration cache persistence - it
> >>can use Store for this. Carsten? :)
> >>

> >By this you can use a different store just for this caching, with
> >different settings etc.
> >

> But didn't we agree to remove "private" caches all over the
> place in favor of using central Store? :) And, you can pass
> Store role if you want custom store....

Hmm, perhaps we are talking about different things? Actually, I can't
currently look at the source, but I think to remember that you can
configure a cache role on the refresher, right? And this is
what I'm refering to :)
If there is any other persistence mechanism in it, hmm, honestly
I don't know, it's too long ago when I wrote it. But I think
we can remove that, yes.

Carsten