cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: portal-html-eventlink transformer and req-params ?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:33:09 GMT
If I understand you correctly, the problem is in the pipeline calling
your coplet pipeline (calling page2?a=1).

The statement is in the sitemap in coplets/html/sitemap.xmap:

<map:generate
src="{coplet:temporaryAttributes/application-uri}?copletid={coplet:#}"/>

"{coplet:temporaryAttributes/application-uri}" should be replaced with the
original URI: page2?a=1, so the src for the generator will be

BASEURL/page2?a=1?copletid=something

which is obviously not a valid URL. If you don't need the coplet id in your
pipeline, you could remove the "?copletid={coplet:#}" from the statement.

If this is your problem, we could solve it by either using a different
approach
to build the uri or by always including the copletid in the uri. This could
be done by the html-eventlink transformer.

HTH
Carsten