cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: JSR 168
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:42:12 GMT
Deploying portlets into Cocoon isn't currently that easy :( A deployment
tool is missing (hint for someone who wants to do it).

Now, what you can do is: deploy your portlet using Pluto
( and then use the deployed portlet
within Cocoon.You will find a configuration for the test portlets
delivered with Pluto in the Cocoon portal. Have a look at
the configuration file for the coplet data, there you will find
references to the portlets. So, if you want to include your
own portlets you have to change this.

View raw message