cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [VOTE RESULTS] Cocoon PMC chair
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:28:06 GMT
On 04 Jun 2004, at 10:32, Steven Noels wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> a nice set of people volunteered for taking on the PMC chair job and
> it's time we conclude this vote. :-)

Thanks for your votes: this was a close call and we are bound to change
the voting rules and procedures for next elections. Anyway, it looks
like our new PMC chair is Sylvain Wallez: thanks for taking over! I'd
like to thank the other candidates for offering their time and energy,
and be sure to volunteer next year!

Upayavira & Unico, for some reason or another you seem not to be in
cvs:committers/board/committee-info.txt, the binding PMC membership
list. Not that your vote changed the outcome of the vote, though. The
quorum (without your votes) was 19 votes out of 32 possible voters.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org