cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: JXTemplate introspection problem - PLEASE HELP
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:42:53 GMT
That's not the case as I've created this example on the fly in this message.
In fact when running a similar function like doesNotWork and I print
obj.toString() in both the flowscript and the template I get the same
reference, so the actual object is properly retrieved.

Of course, your observation that FaultyClass is faulty is probably correct,
but I have no idea how to figure out what's wrong, since it correctly
compiles and all methods behave as expected.

Bye, Helma