cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of the what command with java code
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:00:37 GMT
Le 9 juin 04, à 11:51, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> .../me kindly reminds Bertrand that Cocoon is released as source only
> :-)

/me goes back in his corner, ears pointing down ;-)

> In the distro, there's no SVN or CVS directories from where we could
> get the version info. So how do we get this info included in the jars
> with an official distro?

Of course, sorry for not waking up more today ;-)

Which means you were 100% right that "what" info is better than jar
manifest info as long as we're not shipping jars. This is not urgent
but it would be useful, shall I create a bugzilla task so that we don't
forget?

-Bertrand