cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing groovy
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:46:03 GMT
Le 17 juin 04, à 10:16, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
> ...IIRC there was no vote. We only said that if there are really good
> reasons we think about droping 1.3 support. Not more...

IMHO 1.3 support for the Cocoon core and for individual blocks can be
considered separately.

Having blocks which require 1.4 disabled by default might be an option,
or we could add an attribute in gump.xml indicating JVM version
requirements for blocks, individually.

> ...don't forget, not all users are subsribed to our mailing lists...

If they're not subscribed they can't complain about not being informed,
can they?

-Bertrand