cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [VOTE] new Cocoon PMC chair
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:32:41 GMT
Dear all,

a nice set of people volunteered for taking on the PMC chair job and
it's time we conclude this vote. :-)

I'd suggest to end this vote 72 hours from now - on Monday morning
European time. We decided this to be a public vote. Please remind
yourself that only PMC members can bindingly vote, but votes of support
from both developers and users are appreciated as well, of course. For
reasons of administration, please post your vote on the dev list. I
want to thank all of the volunteers, and also want to thank all of you
for the kind support I received during my term.

Here's the current list of nominations - people who already clearly
declined are not on the list anymore. Sort order alphabetic on first
name.

  - Andrew Savory
  - Matthew Langham
  - Sylvain Wallez