cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Serious FlowScript problem
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:42:30 GMT

On 25 Jun 2004, at 12:29, Jon Evans wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 24 Jun 2004, at 13:49, Jeremy Quinn , Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your suggestion, but context:// has never been an issue
>> for me in the past.
>
> There has been a bug in the latest CVS for the last few weeks, that
> Carsten fixed yesterday.  Have you tested your app again with the
> latest HEAD?
>
> Might well be unrelated to your problem, but worth trying.

Thanks for the suggestion.

By coincidence I did a fresh checkout this morning and the problem
still exists.

The really strange thing is, I can see this happening with our own
FlowScripts in our own Project.
I have never seen this problem with any of the FlowScripts in Cocoon
Samples (except that incident when I loaded a Cocoon flowscript via
context://).

So, 2 possible clues:

* project mounted via a full filesystem path (though I did try mounting
it inside cocoon/build/webapp and I *did* get failures)

* maybe has a basis in Sessions, because one client may fail while
another does not.

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME