cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: cl:links in cachingURI coplet ?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:17:08 GMT
Hi,Phil:
  How to add copletID in cl:link?If you mean coplet="test-coplet" I already added it in the
beginning.So the error is not appear but the data like "attributes/param" still not passed.
  I try this in samples of current cvs version,steps below:
  1.edit portal.xml in profiles\copletdata ,change GalleryViewer from URICoplet to CachingURICoplet
  2.add attributes:
       <attribute>
       <name>buffer</name>
       <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</value>
      </attribute>
      <attribute>
       <name>handleParameters</name>
       <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.Boolean" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</value>
      </attribute>
      <attribute>
       <name>uri</name>
       <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">cocoon:/coplets/html/application</value>
      </attribute>
      <attribute>
       <name>temporary:application-uri</name>
       <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">cocoon://samples/blocks/portal/coplets/gallery/viewer</value>
      </attribute>
  3.start jetty and then the Gallary Viewer did't work.
  What can I do to make this work again? Or is it a bug?

  If you were me ,how to solve this problem by using CachingURICoplet with bookmark?
  WDYT?

  Roy Huang