cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Unrestricting the FOM
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:27:30 GMT

On 15 Jun 2004, at 18:04, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
>> Should I hold back on committing my changes to make ContextHelper
>> Contextualizable, to wait to see what comes out of this proposal ?
>

> Wait a bit ;-)
>
> You can still use the ContextAccess class in your own source tree,
> though.

I am almost ready to commit the new Query Bean, and samples.

I am planning on adding it to the Lucene Block, with my classes in
org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.

While waiting for a resolution of the FOM issue discussed in this
thread, I would need to add:

	org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.ContextAccess

as a temporary solution to getting an AvalonContext from within a
FlowScript.

Does anyone have an issue with this?

Thanks

regards Jeremy