cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Unrestricting the FOM
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:27:30 GMT

On 15 Jun 2004, at 18:04, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> <snip/>
>> Should I hold back on committing my changes to make ContextHelper
>> Contextualizable, to wait to see what comes out of this proposal ?
> Wait a bit ;-)
> You can still use the ContextAccess class in your own source tree,
> though.

I am almost ready to commit the new Query Bean, and samples.

I am planning on adding it to the Lucene Block, with my classes in

While waiting for a resolution of the FOM issue discussed in this
thread, I would need to add:

as a temporary solution to getting an AvalonContext from within a

Does anyone have an issue with this?

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!