cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Avalon Context from FlowScript
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:29:59 GMT
Hi All

I am working on a search form to add to the Lucene samples, that uses
CForms to manipulate a QueryBean that performs queries for you. The
Bean assembles LuceneQueries directly, so you don't use text
expressions, you add Criteria to the Query's CForms repeater.

I am trying to work out how to get the Avalon Context's
"Constants.CONTEXT_WORK_DIR" from within FlowScript.

I think I must be confused between
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context and
org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context.

My FlowScript gets a LuceneCocoonSearcher and needs to set it's
Directory, all of the other Components that use this Searcher are
contextualized, so have access to the work directory (which is the
default location for Lucene Indexes).

Is there a way to do this from FlowScript?

Thanks for any suggestions.

regards Jeremy