cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour from 2.1.5
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:35:45 GMT

On 3 Jun 2004, at 13:10, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi Jeremy:
>
> I have another problem, but maybe it is related. I have a question. Are
> you using subsitemaps? Can you explain how are distributed the .js
> files?

Yes we are using sub-sitemaps.

"sitemap.xmap" :
	cocoon's main sitemap mounts our top-level 'project' sitemap :

	"sitemap.xmap" :
		uses 'authentication.js' flowscript
		provides views of static XML documents
		mounts each sub-section sitemap :

		"authenticate.xmap" :
			provides authentication services
			uses 'authentication.js' flowscript

		"record.xmap" :
			provides database record viewing services
			uses 'records.js' and 'pager.js' flowscript

		"search.xmap" :
			provides lucene index searching services
			uses 'search.js' and 'pager.js' flowscript

		"lucene.xmap" :
			provides database record indexing services
			uses 'lucene.js' flowscript

		"upload.xmap" :
			provides database record creation and asset uploading services
			uses 'upload.js' flowscript

HTH

regards Jeremy