cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serious FlowScript problem
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:31:05 GMT
Le 25 juin 04, à 13:42, Jeremy Quinn a écrit :
> ...The really strange thing is, I can see this happening with our own
> FlowScripts in our own Project.
> I have never seen this problem with any of the FlowScripts in Cocoon
> Samples (except that incident when I loaded a Cocoon flowscript via
> context://)...

FYI I'm pretty sure that I've seen this at some point in the last 6
weeks, IIRC while using rsync scripts to copy stuff from my source
repository to the webapp dir of a running Cocoon. At the time I had the
feeling that the live updating of stuff was related to what was
happening.

I don't remember the details now as it only happened once or twice and
I moved on, but I've had some unexplained "XXX is not a function"
errors while the function was indeed there.

Sorry that I cannot be more precise, just wanted to let you know that
there have been other appearances of this alien life form ;-)

-Bertrand