cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Holz <h...@fiz-chemie.de>
Subject Re: SVN and Certificates
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:17:44 GMT
Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> writes:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> >
> > Did you actually manage to get SubEclipse working???????? :-P What
> > platform (keeps crashing my Eclipse M8 on MacOS/X)

AFAIK it won't work with Eclipse 3.0M8 for now. There where some
incompatible changes in the Eclipse Team API and the SubEclipse
waits until those changes are better documenented.

> I used Eclipse 2.1.2 under Win2k. IIRC this plugin only works for
> Win2k at the moment.

I got it compiled and running on Linux/Eclipse 2.1.3 using the command line
 interface. Don't remember the exact steps :-(. Seems a little bit slow
compared to the svn commmand line client.

Martin