cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour from 2.1.5
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:04:03 GMT

On 3 Jun 2004, at 13:48, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi Jeremy:
>
> Thanks for the answer. Can be the problem related to switching between
> sitemaps? ie: Lets said your are in a form in the record.xmap and from
> inside a flow you call a function from search.xmap.

no, this kind of thing is not being done
apart from authentication (which is not fully applied yet anyway) we do
not re-use across sub-sitemaps via flow-called pipelines.

> Reading again your problem, is posible you have similar function names
> between the .js files? Maybe this is the problem.

No, I avoid this like the plague ;)
We have all unique function names across all of the flowscript files

> I have a similar problem, but now I think it is quite diferent. My
> problem
> is not related to 2.1.5, it is related to lastest CVS.

OK, we are trying to avoid using non-release versions as it makes sure
all developers are using exactly the same environment.

regards Jeremy