cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: Upgrade to cocoon 2.1.5
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:36:54 GMT
Il giorno 04/giu/04, alle 09:07, Ugo Cei ha scritto:

> I think it depends on log4j not being configured. We should ship with
> a proper log4j config, as all those messages from JCS and other
> libraries that use log4j, like Quartz, are really bothersome.

I tried to fix this by providing a default file, but
there is one thing that is bothering me. In the file I have put:

but this only works as long as you are running under the bundled Jetty
(i.e. "cocoon servlet").

Is there a way to specify a path relative to the webapp context dir
that works across all containers?

Ugo Cei -

View raw message