cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Menke, John" <>
Subject RE: Cocoon application inside coplet
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:23:12 GMT

Although i can't answer your question it seems we are trying to accomplish
the same thing.  I also want to run Cocoon applications as portlets.  I am
taking the path of using the JSR168Portlet or CocoonPortlet class and trying
to figure
out the instructions on the CocoonWiki site for how to do this with Pluto.

Have you tried to run CocoonPorlet in Pluto?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Gnoyke []
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:13 AM
Subject: Cocoon application inside coplet

it is possible to run complete cocoon applications inside a portal coplet?
I mean, if i write an sepearate cocoon application, is a coplet
able to show this cocoon application and handles all links, etc
which contains these cocoon application?

Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:

View raw message