cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] PMC chair nominations
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:23:07 GMT
Le 31 mai 04, à 12:25, Stefano Mazzocchi a écrit :
> ...Bertrand already rejected the nomination but I still wanted to
> mention him as being part of my list....

Thanks.

As this is now a public discussion, Let me just restate my reasons
publicly so that there's no mystery about this: I'd be willing to do my
part, but the timing is bad for me, due to a biiig overseas trip this
summer combined with other new volunteer work that I have accepted in
my local community.

So it's wiser for me not to accept the nomination at this time. Maybe
next time ;-)

-Bertrand