cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour from 2.1.5
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:32:07 GMT
On 3 Jun 2004, at 10:52, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I just upgraded an existing project to 2.1.5 and am experiencing some
> strange problems with FlowScript.
> [...]
> What was worse was that these messages would GO AWAY on reload !!!!!
> [...]
> I suspect the new caching system (which throws exceptions on shutdown)

If you remember, all our problems with the VNUNET project got sorted
out when we started using non-caching pipelines, weirdly enough...

All those components that didn't actually render correctly after a
little while, and that (magically) re-appeared on reloads...

Maybe there is something wrong with the cache????????

	Pier (just throwing ideas on the wall out here)