cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serious FlowScript problem
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:21:19 GMT
Le 23 juin 04, à 17:07, Jeremy Quinn a écrit :

> ...in the first case it is loaded like this:
> 	<map:flow language="javascript">
> 		<map:script src="context://samples/blocks/lucene/query/query.js"/>
> 	</map:flow>
>
> in the second case like this:
> 	<map:flow language="javascript">
> 		<map:script src="query.js"/>
> 	</map:flow>
>
> I go back to the original url and it is still broken.
>
> What is going on ??????????

Wild-guess mode on: could it be that the flowscript engine considers
these to be two different animals (due to the different way of
declaring the file) yet gets confused because they declare the same
stuff?

Maybe activating logs or debugging the flowscript engine to find out
how/when both versions of the file are compiled/interpreted (I don't
even exactly know how they are handled) would help?

-Bertrand