cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject JavaFlow working with Jetty but not with Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:23:38 GMT
Hi,

I want to use JavaFlow for writing my application flow. But I've got a
problem; it isn't working with Tomcat, I'm getting a black page (view
source also shows that there is really nothing). However, it is working
with Jetty (both using the same webapp of couse). How is this possible,
what is wrong?

It seems to go wrong at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.java.ContinuationClassLoader.java
(line 100): Repository.setRepository(new ClassLoaderRepository(parent));

I'm using: Cocoon 2.1.5
Tomcat 5.0.19

I've used the Jetty included with Cocoon.

Bart.