cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: CForms stylesheets - use of xsl:param and xhtml
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:43:52 GMT
On 29.06.2004 22:03, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> Tomorrow, I'll revert to the HTML serializer, and see how the output
> validates as HTML (it won't completely, because of the presence of
> xmlns attributes for the xhtml namespace).

Exactly. This is what I did and I fixed some issues:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108853827329381&w=4
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108853882419530&w=4

Most of the remaining errors (there are not so many) are because of the
xmlns:fi namespace declaration. Another source of non-validity is a
missing alt attribute for our help.gif. We could easily fix it by adding
a further i18n roundtrip (I would not hardcode it). The third one is an
empty select for the double-listbox. There are no more errors for
transitional 4.01 html - expect the whole form model gui sample :)

Joerg