cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: CForms stylesheets - use of xsl:param and xhtml
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:50:13 GMT
Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> So after all that, if I were to provide patches that:
> a) Remove the offending global parameter from the two stylesheets,

+ 1

> b) add a global parameter to the driver stylesheet
> c) Add code to all the stylesheets to read either html or xhtml input,
> and write output as html or xhtml according to the value of the new
> parameter

I don't understand what's the difference between html and xhtml in this
respect. Can you elaborate further? The output from the XSL-T
transformation should be well-formed XML in any case, it cannot be
traditional HTML.

> would these pathces be accepted? (If not, then I don't want to bother,
> as it is then easier for me to do a copy-paste-edit cycle)

Please do provide them.

	Ugo

P.S.: I haven't forgot about your calendar patches, they are on my TODO
list :-)