cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Rhino.jar
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:20:37 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez dijo:
>

>>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>

>>>Hi:
>>>
>>>The new submitted rhino lib is 2 times bigger than the older one. I noted
>>>it has included the source files.
>>>

>>When we discussed the inclusion of sources of Cocoon-produced jars,
>>several people expressed the desire to have sources included in
>>third-party jars produced from CVS snapshots. That's what I did for
>>rhino+cont.
>>

>First, sorry for the comment about a 160MB Cocoon distro.

Please, please, don't be sorry Antonio. I often have the feeling that
you think you offended people. This is *not* the case. We're discussing
openly, and diverging opinions don't mean people get offended. People
throw in their opinions and arguments, and that's what makes a consensus
accepted by everybody. Feeling sorry because you think to have offended
someone just makes you frustrated, which isn't good neither for you,
neither (indirectly) for the group.

>AFAIK we don't reached a consense in this issue. Can we start a vote?

Ok. I'll write down the various options and start the vote ASAP.

Sylvain