cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Rhino.jar
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:59:05 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi:
>
>The new submitted rhino lib is 2 times bigger than the older one. I noted
>it has included the source files.

When we discussed the inclusion of sources of Cocoon-produced jars,
several people expressed the desire to have sources included in
third-party jars produced from CVS snapshots. That's what I did for
rhino+cont.

>Is this the new approach? Will we end with a 160 MB Cocoon?

This size is unlikely to be reached if we apply this policy only to
third-party library *snapshots*. Now if even this is considered to big,
I can rebuild rhino without sources.

Sylvain