cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTemplate introspection problem - PLEASE HELP
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:47:04 GMT
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>Guys,
>
>I hope some of you can help, because I'm stuck and cannot figure out what to
>do to get this solved. I've posted this on the userlist as well but got no
>response, so I figured that it is probably too much related to the Cocoon
>internals for a "regular" user to answer. I'm trying my luck here.

Helma, I just fixed a weird bug in Rhino+cont related to Java objects
introspection. That problem occured on objects instance of a private of
package-private class, which were turned into JS objects having no
properties at all.

Don't know if your classes are private or package-private, but you may
want to try the latest rhino jar, committed a few minutes ago.

Sylvain