cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schmid <coc...@sa-lsa.com>
Subject Re: Getting the Context Path inside a FormValidator
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:56:30 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 25.06.2004 14:44, Andreas Schmid wrote:
>
>> Is  it possible to get the context path where a application is
>> running from within a FormValidator in CForms ?
>>
>> Maybe there is a way to get a servicemanager using a static method
>> from any class i do not know ...
>>
>> Somebody out there able helping me ?
>

> IIUC you only need a source resolver and resolve the path "context://".
>
> Joerg

First .. sorry for the double posting

The Problem is, I cannot get a SourceResolver. Because I have no
serviceManager to get one.  Or shall i implement the interface
Servicable to get the SourceResolver ? is this good style ?

I am quiet new to Cocoon.. so sorry for stupid questions...

Andreas Schmid