cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] The Cocoon Handbook
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:25:18 GMT
Tony,

I think I'd say simply that Cocoon operates as a 'do-ocracy'. He who
does, chooses (usually!). It is widely accepted that something needs to
happen on the docs. And really, what it is going to take is someone just
getting on and doing it. I suspect that someone putting in the legwork
would get a lot of support from the rest of us. That is the missing
component, not the ideas. Are you offering? ;-)

Regards, Upayavira