cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Wiki conversion status
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:18:29 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 23 juin 04, à 15:33, David Crossley a écrit :
>
>> I tried doing some edits today and noticed that the diff
>> emails are very strange. I only changed one line, yet the
>> diff shows that many lines were "changed". I did not have
>> the box selected to "Remove trailing whitespace".
>

> I've seen this before, seems like it happens on the first edit after
> importing from the old wiki - the line endings are not the same after
> you edit the page using the wiki, hence the many diffs.
>
> IIRC all is ok from the second edit done on the wiki.

If someone can tell me what needs to be done (e.g. a run of dos2unix on
Minotaur) I can add it to my conversion script. However, as the files
now go straight from cocoondev.org (Unix) to wiki.apache.org (Minotaur
on Unix), without passing through Charya (my PC, Win2k), I can't see
that line endings would be wrong anyway. Hmm.