cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject A web-based front-end for the JSR 170 reference implementation
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:11:48 GMT
Hi all,

David Nueschler, the JSR170 (content repository API) spec lead, has set
up a cool demo web site for the reference implementation of the JSR, so
that people can quickly get their hands on it and get a feeling of what
this long-awaited API can bring to them.

You can play with it at

As David explicitely told me when I asked if I could inform you all
about it, this demo is in its early phases and should not be considered
- yet - as rock solid. So use with care ;-)

There's also a related mailing list at

David, thanks a lot for this and don't hesitate to jump in to give more
info if needed.