cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupChicago HTMLTidy MikWanna MalcolmCleaton LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 ANewPage Manfred LeftMenu WoodyScratchpad LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments .NET HowTos People Fri J
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:50:28 GMT
On 18.06.2004 18:22, gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

> spammed pages are clean now but i think that we have loose content

You may not remove the spam form hand, but just restore the last version
without spam. Therefore got to "More info..." and use the diff links.
You can also edit the URL to make diffs over more than one version.
Click on the version number you want to restore, then "restore this
version" and finally save.

>>i'will make a try to clean up the spammed pages

Just go to "Recent Changes" and catch all pages edited by people with IP
addresses instead of names.

Joerg