cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <>
Subject Re: Looking for a block name: forum, vote, poll components
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:20:18 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Ugo Cei wrote:
>> Il giorno 18/giu/04, alle 10:21, Bertrand Delacretaz ha scritto:
>>> Question is (assuming people are ok with a new block), how to name
>>> this new block?
>>> forumvote? interactive? visitors? coconuke?
>> I kinda like "coconuke".
> Should block directory be simply "nuke", then? Block name can be "Cocoon
> Nuke", or "Coconuke" in short.
> Vadim

Hmm, I thought we were trying to keep block names as descriptive as possible...
IIRC we were going to name the "supersonic tour of cocoon" "supersonic", but
then it was decided that a more descriptive name ("tour") was better... so
perhaps just "forums" would be the best choice, even if it's more than just forums.

my 0.02 [$/EUR]

View raw message