cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] XMLUtils method has chaneged
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:56:29 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]

Ok, corrected.

But I see at least one issue with XMLUtils usage like:

    Properties props = XMLUtils.createPropertiesForXML(false);
    props.put(OutputKeys.ENCODING, "ISO-8859-1");
    final String content = XMLUtils.serializeNode(frag, props);

At least Xalan's TransformerIdentityImpl does not uses
OutputKeys.ENCODING, as far as I can see. Also, why ISO-8859-1 is
hardcoded. May be this encoding stuff should be removed from properties
at all?

Vadim