cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject excalibur: cocoon dependencies moved!
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:16:26 GMT
Hi gang!

As you may well be aware, avalon-excalibur has split out and is now
excalibur.apache.org. All the content that used to be in the
avalon-excalibur cvs module is now @

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/

this includes the fortress and ecm containers, by-the-way.

Just like before, all cocoon committers (well, everyone in the 'cocoon'
group in the svn configuration) has write access to these materials. We
hope you'll use that wisely, in particular because we really do need
some help from you guys to keep some of the complex cocoon-related
materials (ie excalibur-sourceresolve, excalibur-xmlutil) alive and
healthy. Can't have Carsten doing that all by himself, can we? ;)

Looking forward to seeing some cocoon people over on
dev@excalibur.apache.org,

cheers,

- LSD