cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Another bug in javaflow?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:06:40 GMT
Hello,

please have a look at the following java flow code:

public class TestFlow extends AbstractContinuable{

    private boolean foo= false;

    public void doTest() throws Exception {

        while(true) {

            this.getLogger().debug("reload = " + this.foo);

            this.sendPageAndWait("test.jxt");

            this.foo= true;
        }
    }
}

I assume if I'am "hopping" from continuation to continuation the
variable "foo" should always be "true". It's ok it is always "true".

BUT: If I reload the page in my browser (hard reload) the var "foo" is
"true", too. There is no initialization process! So "foo" is always
"true" in the same browser instance. In my opinion, If I make a reload
without a call of a continuation the var reload should be false, should it?

Is it another bug in javaflow?

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Stephan