cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: RawRequestParameterModule
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:42:03 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> Currently it returns url decoded values (so exactly like
>> RequestParameterModule). I found in the archives that this might not
>> be fixable as request does not provide url-encoded values. If so it
>> should be removed and an input module url-encode introduced. So you
>> could do:
>>
>> map:generate
>> src="http://remote/page?param={url-encode:{request-param:param1}}
>>
>> PS. Is that the proper syntax for module nesting?
>> PS2. Can I provide a patch?
>>

> +1, This is something I never got around to ;)  Don't forget the
> URLDecoder, as well. Provide a patch and file it in Bugzilla so it
> doesn't get lost.
Already provided for url-encoding. It almost looks silly to provide a patch
with such a small class.
Should I also implement a url-encoded-request-param metamodule? It looks like
this will be the 90% of all uses so it would be convenient to have one module
instead of {url-encode:{request-param:param}}. Typing this makes the fingers
ache :)

This is less than 10 lines of effective code so I'll just duplicate it for
url-decoding ok?