cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: Including source files in jars
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:42:58 GMT
On 07.06.2004 10:55, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I updated the build process so that we can optionally include the java
> source files in jar archives.

Nice one. I only would like to see the sources separated from the
binaries, so that I do not have to rebuild Cocoon just for releasing my

> This feature is enabled using the "build.archive-sources" property, e.g.
>   "build -Dbuild.archive-sources=true webapp".

We should add it to (no preference on enabled or
disabled ATM). I had a look to what category it fits at best. The
"build" category is just about directories, the "Build Exclusions"
category would probably the best, but there the properties are named in
another style, "exclude.deprecated" for example.
Add it to that latter category and rename the property to e.g.

View raw message